Information about Registration
Registration generally occurs during the month of February.
Players re-registering can do it online from 2012 - go to
the My Football Club
website and click on "Register Now". For new players the
Registration form can be downloaded and filled out
prior to save some time.
- Free registration for all new U6 and U7 players.
- Persons registering after February 20 will be subject to an additional $20 late fee.
- Registration forms for players up to and including Under 18’s MUST be
signed by a parent/guardian.
- An original birth certificate, passport or driver’s license must be sighted at registration time for all new players.
- Proof of residence within the Sutherland Shire is required for
all players who are registering for the first time.
- Selection trials may be held depending on other team availability - times and dates will be advised via
- All coaches and managers are required to attend a compulsory pre-season meeting to discuss policies for
the coming season, rule changes, obtain information, ID cards and raise any issues or concerns,
- Uniforms can be purchased during the registration times.
2013 Registration Fees
|New Under 6 and Under 7 Players
|Existing Under 6 and Under 7 players
|Under 9 to Under 11 players
|Under 12 to Under 14 Players
|Under 15 to Under 18 Players
|Under 21 and older Players
Contact our President and ask about our special concessions for new teams.